How do you know when “form follows function” has been achieved?
You’ll know in the day to day EXPERIENCE of your life. Simply thinking about creating a Purpose-driven business will not do it. We can only evaluate it as we DO IT, noticing:
1. How easeful do I feel throughout the day?
2. Does my day make sense to me visually on my calendar and functionally in my energy?
3. Do I make fewer mistakes, because my life feels smooth?
5. Does it take fewer attempts to make things happen as I want them to?
6. Is my energy more evenly distributed across all areas of my life?
Eventually, It just makes so much sense, that you can’t imagine going back. “High performance culture” will just seem obsolete and clumsy.
Keep Moving Forward.